- Course Objectives
- appropriate sensitivity to environmental criterion
To equip students with the abilities of:
- basic architectural design with the skills of scale, drawings and model-making
- manipulation of design concepts
- Course Outcomes
The main goal of this design studio class is to train students to deal with issues listed below:
- To enhance the training of basic architectural design, e.g. scale and dimension, the design of preliminary spatial types.
- To deal with design issues between a building and its site.
- To design and plan a site with its surrounding environment.
- To discuss and drill on specific types of space issues, e.g. housing cluster, the planning of super blocks, landscape architecture.